The Resilience Advantage™ – Skills for Personal and Professional Effectiveness
Presenters: Bonnie and Tom Thompson, Certified HeartMath® Trainers
This is an engaging, activity-based, resilience and wellness workshop for organizational staff or groups wanting to improve health, well-being, communications and decision making skills while increasing productivity.
Strengthening resilience has become an important strategy for improving personal and organizational effectiveness, productivity, health and well-being. The Resilience Advantage™ training program provides a practical framework of self-regulation tools and resilience-building practices that dramatically help individuals gain more poise and clarity in the face of change and overwhelm. Improved composure facilitates clearer thinking and a stronger identity with organizational purpose and core values. An improved work culture builds upon and reinforces the strengths of employees, leading to increased productivity and innovation.
Flexible Training Modes:
The Resilience Advantage™ program can be adapted to your group or organization’s time schedule and specific needs. It can be delivered in a day long program, a 4-hour workshop or during several one-to-two hour long sessions spread out over several weeks.
- Optimal performance
- What is resilience?
- Depleting and renewing emotions
- The role of emotions in performance and health/our daily emotional landscape
- The physiology of coherence
- Heart rhythms
- Intelligent energy self-regulation techniques
- How different emotions affect heart rhythms
- Demonstration of the emWave® Pro technology
- How emotions drive brain activity into chaos or coherence
- The Freeze Frame® technique: a decision making tool
- The impact of relational energetics
- Getting in sync
- Building resilience capacity
The Importance of Resilience